Thursday 7 March 2013

Welcome


Welcome to CheaterCheaters the online resource for cooks who can’t cook. I am obsessed with cooking gadgets, books and shows. I have dreams of being a domestic god but no real ability . Coming to the inevitable conclusion I am not a gifted chef I have decided to learn to cheat. To find a way to come up with desserts and sweet treats for little effort and little skill. The concept of cheating is hardly a new one in the culinary world, Delia Smith even has book called how to cheat, although explaining how to make hummus quickly is hardly as good a cheat as buying it. Whereas other people will advocate the occasional shortcut I advocate as many as possible to create maximum impact for minimum effort.
Feel free to get in touch with any ideas or tips you’d like to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment